Friday, September 12, 2008

Frightening Place

Have you ever heard a story about a haunted house? You want to hear a story about it? Ok lets start.

There was a big white house in a small barangay in Ivisan. It was beautiful and has huge garden. That house was owned by my Aunt but shes living in Manila. Only the house hold go there in the morning and clean the house but no one slept there at night. The house was famous because of the ghost story not only by the people who tell it but also by me who witness it.

The ghost at the big house scared me not only once but many times. The first time that it happens was when I was walking with my cousin and suddenly we saw a thin white cloth floating upward. The second time is when I was walking from school. It was already 9pm, I saw a smoke that form a woman walking at the stair. The third is in the wheel near garden. My lolo said when he pass at the wheel, he saw a big black dog with red eyes stared and growling at him. I experienced it too. I was walking and when I get closer to the wheel I hear a growl and the grass suddenly moved like someone were hiding there. Because I was scare I hesitate to investigate it.

From that day on, when I passed that house and when I feel something freaky, I just closed my eyes and say a little prayer to keep me safe.

No comments: