Friday, September 12, 2008

A Person Who Intimidates Me.

When I was only 6 years old, there was a person who really intimidates me. I was so scared at him because of his mad looking face. I couldn't forget what happen that night.

It was a total brownout and it was raining. My mother told me to buy cooking oil at the store. When I was walking at the street, I saw a big shadow in front of my way where I headed of. When I get closer, lightning suddenly sparks. I saw his face looking at me. I throw my umbrella and ran as fast as I could. I was really frightened.

Now that I am a college student the person that intimidates me were my instructors. I'm not just scared only at the looks but also I'm more scared to fail. But I will do my very best and overcome my fears to success in the career I've chose.

No comments: