Friday, September 12, 2008

The person I admired most

The person I admired most was my father. He is a farmer and a business man. His name is Mr. Oscar Baranda. Before my mother and my father got married his job was a seaman. But because of an accident he stops. He became a business man.

I admired my father because he was a very good father to us. He was so industrious, kind, caring and a loving father to us. He never stop working, he stops only by night of course. He is a very responsible man.

Being the oldest and the only boy in our family, he trained and teach me to became a responsible person too. Even my father scolded me for being a hard headed, I don't react on it because I know he just don't want me to do the same mistakes I commit before.

My father is one in a million. I'm so proud I had a father like that.

No comments: